One of the "Lake" runes. Increases arcane defense.
- Arcane Lake (1): Arcane DMG reduction +5% -found in Yahar'gul, Unseen Village, near a burning corpse, before the boss arena.
- Arcane Lake (2): Arcane DMG reduction +7% - found in Byrgenwerth, in the stairs where players must go through with the two enemies that drop down from a platform.
- Arcane Lake (3): Arcane DMG reduction +10% - Isz Root Chalice Dungeons
- Is definitely most useful when delving into Great Isz Chalice dungeons, or when fighting against bosses that deal high Arcane damage, such as Ebrietas, Rom or Micolash.
- One of the five "Lake" type runes, they all have almost the same description and the exact same symbol. The other four are "Lake", "Fading Lake", "Dissipating Lake" and "Great Lake".
- The symbol of the "Lake" type runes depicts a horizontal line with multiple vertical lines going below it, with three lines that appear to have the almost the same size above as they do below. This appears to imply "reflection", but one that is selective. Perhaps the other lines cannot be seen normally. This makes sense as the concept of lake as a reflection that hides things yet shows other is present in Byrgenwerth upon entering Rom's arena. There are things lying deeper than meets the eye.