|Augur of Ebrietas|
|Max No. Held||1|
|QS Bullet Use||1|
|Lecture Building chest.|
|Notes||Very useful in narrow environments or to push foes off cliffs|
- Found in a chest in Lecture Building 1st Floor. Acquire the Lecture Theatre Key on the left side of the main hall, inside a large auditorium. Then, unlock the door that leads to the other Auditorium, opposite to the one you were. To the right of the Auditorium there is a room with a chest, the item lies inside it.
Casting it will cost a single Quicksilver Bullet and will cause a number of large tentacles burst from Hunter's hand, dealing high Arcane damage and capable of knocking back most enemies and staggering larger foes.
However, it also functions as both a parry and a Charged Attack, as such, if timed correctly it will parry opponents, and if it hits an enemy's back, it will leave them vulnerable to a Visceral Attack.
- Highest Arcane damage in comparison with other Hunter Tools .
- Due to the slowness of this Hunter Tool, players will have little time to engage in a visceral attack should they parry or hit foes in the back.
- Very useful in PVE . Recommended Hunter Tool in fighting Gehrman and Maria (both tested)
- Can sometimes catch other players by suprise in PVP.
- As of Patch 1.05, it's capable of triggering parries and backstabs, and the damage was increased.
- Often used by hostile hunters and bosses, including:
- Killing Ebrietas, Daughter of the Cosmos doesn't affect the use of this item, fortunately.