|Augur of Ebrietas|
|Max No. Held||1|
|QS Bullet Use||1|
|Lecture Building chest|
|Notes||Very useful in narrow environments|
- Found in a chest in Lecture Building 1st Floor. Acquire the Lecture Theatre Key on the left side of the main hall, inside a large auditorium. Then, unlock the door that leads to the other Auditorium, opposite to the one you were. To the right of the Auditorium there is a room with a chest, the item lies inside it.
Casting it will cost a single Quicksilver Bullet and will cause a number of large tentacles burst from Hunter's hand, dealing high Arcane damage and capable of knocking back most enemies and staggering larger foes.
However, it also functions as both a parry and a Charged Attack, as such, if timed correctly it will parry opponents, and if it hits an enemy's back, it will leave them vulnerable to a Visceral Attack.
- As of Patch 1.05, it's capable of triggering parries and backstabs, and the damage was increased. This turns the Augur of Ebrietas into one of the fastest ways to trigger a backstab riposte, it does have, regrettably, a very long recovery animation, makig it only useful if the backstab was triggered very close to the victim.
- Highest Arcane damage per Quicksilver Bullet spent out of all Hunter Tools.
- Due to the slowness of this Hunter Tool, players will have little time to engage in a visceral attack should they parry or hit foes in the back.
- Very useful in PVE, it is a recommended Hunter Tool in fighting humanoid bosses like Gehrman, Maria or Micolash, due to the high stagger.
- Can sometimes catch other players by suprise in PVP.
- Often used by hostile hunters and bosses, including:
- Killing Ebrietas, Daughter of the Cosmos in the physical world doesn't affect the use of this item, fortunately. It suggests that Ebrietas, Daughter of the Cosmos, much like the snake summoned from Madaras Whistle, inhabits the dream world.