"Beast" rune. Boosts effect of temporary transformation.
- Beast (1): Temp. boost to transform +20 / 50% Fall Damage Reduction:
- Beast (2): Temp. boost to transform +50 / 75% Fall Damage Reduction:
- Dropped by the Afflicted Beggar.
- Beast (3): Temp. boost to transform +100 / 100% Fall Damage Reduction:
- Lower Ailing Loran Root Chalice Dungeons.
- It can be helpful to use the best version of the Beast Rune to negate fall damage entirely. However, falls that would end in the immediate death of the player regardless of how much health a player has will still result in instant death.
- Strangely enough, the Beast rune depicts a claw with 6 fingers. Beasts (and humans, for that matter) do not possess 6 digits. Only the Kin, like Amygdala or Celestial Emissary do.
- The runesmith Caryll appears to describe the Beast rune as being nearly identical to the Clawmark Rune, with one subtle difference. That difference being that the Clawmark rune is almost an invitation to accept the inner beasthood, while the Beast rune is a grim and horrible instinct that lies within.