|Max No. Held||1|
|QS Bullet Use||2|
|Hut in the village, in the Forbidden Woods.|
|Notes|| Knocks-back enemies.
- Found in Forbidden Woods' village. It is located within a hut, in the opposite direction to the shortcut that leads to Iosefka's clinic, beyond the caged dogs, at the end of that path.
It costs 2 QS Bullets to use and it will make the caster barce himself, releasing a beastly roar and unleashing a shockwave that staggers large enemies and outright knocks them off their feet.
The shockwave is capable of deflecting most projectiles and it has multiple frames.
As long as the effect lasts visually, enemies or projectiles will still be affected.
With the Beast's Embrace Rune equipped, the shockwave will deal a minute amount of damage, but is unchanged regardless.
- It can deflect almost anything, including the Arcane orbs shot from A Call Beyond, Blacksky Eye, Executioner's Gloves and it can even deflect the large boulders thrown at you by the Giants, in the Nightmare Frontier.
- Can be useful to throw opponents off cliffs and other tall platforms.
- It is mechanically identical to the Force miracle in Dark Souls.
- The description of this item states that the Beast Roar itself is produced from the caster's own vocal cords, whichs lead to the conclusion that beasthood is within mankind.