|Max No. Held||1|
|QS Bullet Use||2|
|Hut in the village, in the Forbidden Woods.|
|Notes|| Knocks-back enemies.
- Found in Forbidden Woods' village. It is located within a cabin, in the opposite direction of the shortcut that leads to Iosefka's Clinic, beyond the caged dogs, at the end of that path.
It costs 2 Quicksilver Bullets to use. It makes the caster brace himself, roar like a beast and unleashes a shock wave that staggers large enemies and outright knocks smaller foes, like enemy hunters, off their feet.
The shock wave is capable of deflecting most projectiles and it has multiple active frames. As long as the effect lasts visually, enemies or projectiles will be affected.
With the Beast's Embrace Rune equipped, the shock wave will deal a minute amount of damage and is changed audibly, but is mostly unchanged.
- It can deflect almost anything, including the Arcane projectiles shot from A Call Beyond, Blacksky Eye, Executioner's Gloves and even the boulders thrown by the Giant Lost Children in the Nightmare Frontier.
- Can be useful to throw opponents off cliffs and other tall platforms.
- It is mechanically identical to the Force miracle in Dark Souls.
- The description of this item states that the Beast Roar is produced from the caster's own vocal cords, which leads to the conclusion that beasthood is within mankind.