When Transformed, you receive a bonus to your physical attack, and ONLY YOUR PHYSICAL ATTACK, with a penalty to all your defenses. The Transformation bar will fill up as you attack enemies.
The higher the bar, the higher the attack bonus and defense penalty.
Levels of Beasthood
The Transformation bar's length is dependent on how high your Beasthood stat is, and the Beasthood buff will cap at a value of 300. Further increases to the Beasthood bar will only aid in keeping it at that capped value, until it virtually starts declining once more.
- 1 Beasthood- +20% damage / -20% defense
- 25 Beasthood- +30% damage / -30% defense
- 50 Beasthood- +40% damage / -40% defense
- 100 Beasthood- +50% damage / -50% defense
- 200 Beasthood- +60% damage / -60% defense
- 300 Beasthood- +70% damage / -80% defense
- Insight decreases Beasthood.
- Slower, heavier attacks fill the Transformation bar faster than a flurry of lighter attacks.
- Hitting multiple enemies will increase the bar faster.
- The runes Beast and Beast's Embrace will increase your Beasthood stat, giving you a larger bar.
- Different Attires will affect your Beasthood, the best are the Ashen Hunter Garb with every other piece of Brador's Set.
- The fact that Insight will decrease Beasthood, in-lore this would make sense as insight is seen as a pursuit of knowledge while Beasthood is the submission to beastly instinct.