|Black Church Set|
The Black Church Set is a set of Attire in Bloodborne.
- Cathedral Ward
- Mediocre Physical Defenses with moderate Thrust Defense
- Moderate overall Blood/Arcane/Fire/Bolt Defenses
- Very High Slow/Rapid Poison Resistance
- Terrible Frenzy Resistance
- Decent Beasthood
- This set has excellent resistances to both Slow Poison and Rapid Poison, some of the best in the game.
- One of the few Gendered Attires, attires that have different models for each sex. The Male version is more like one sees in hunter sets, whereas the Female version is more depicting of a nun's dress.
- The White Church Set is similar but with a white color overall, and no hat. It is worn by the superior Healing Church doctors, while the Black Church Set is worn by more elementary doctors.
- The Surgical Long Gloves are shared by both the Black Church Set and White Church Set.
- The Male version of this set is very similar to Gascoigne's Set, but is shorter and less leathery.