|Appears In||Bloodborne opening cutscene|
|Location||Iosefka's Clinic,Hunter's Nightmare|
|Voiced By||Peter Pacey|
Blood Minister is the NPC appear in the opening cutscene
He is a mysteryous old man bound to a wheelchair that provides the player with a contract for blood ministration.
He dons Old Hunter Cap which suggest he might be a retired hunter from generations past, he also covers his eyes as many other Yharnamites. Perhaps he fears his eyess have become far too blood-drunk.
His wheelchair has a very specific look, with cushioning and a lamp on it.
He disappears after the blood ministration, leaving the Hunter alone.
Yharnam's blood ministration is said to have the ability to cure all disease and thus many sickly outsider travel to this city in hope of finding a cure for their incurable sickness.
He recruits hunters for the Healing Church to deal with the plague of blood and beast by blood ministration and contrast.
He might have been a hunter so long ago, now retired and work for the church as a recruiter.
|Fisrt introduction||Oh, yes... Paleblood... Well, you've come to the right place. Yharnam is the home of blood ministration. You need only unravel its mystery. But, where's an outsider like yourself to begin? Easy, with a bit of Yharnam blood of your own... But first, you'll need a contract...|
|After character creation||Good. All signed and sealed. Now let's begin the transfusion. Oh, don't you worry. Whatever happens... You may think it all a mere bad dream...|
- He appears to have to the same model as the Wheelchair Huntsman.
- His dialogue "Oh, don't you worry. Whatever happens...you may think it all a mere bad dream..." share a similarity with the Hunter's Mark description: "Dangling, upside-down rune etched into one's mind. Symbol of a hunter. By focusing one's thoughts on this rune, a hunter loses all Blood Echoes, but awakens afresh, as if it were all just a bad dream". This suggests that he must have some knowlegde about Hunter's Dream.
- He is the first person who mentions Paleblood.
- Gehrman, the First Hunter 's dialogue states "The Healing Church, and the Blood Ministers who belong to it...were once guardians of the hunters, in the times of the hunter...Ludwig.". This reveals the connection between the blood ministration The Hunter had had and the Hunt. This dialogue also states that The blood minister works for the church.
- It is unknown what kind of contract the Hunter signed, as blood ministration is a common enough treatment in Yharnam that does not require a contract. And Gehrman's dialogue states "Ah-hah, you must be the new hunter. Welcome to the Hunter's Dream." It can be safely assumed that The Hunter made a contract that wether of it or not led to him/her becoming a Hunter.
- He works for the Healing Church as Gilbert dilogue states that "The church controls all knowledge on blood ministration, and all varieties of blood."
- He might had been an old hunter himself and ended up in Hunter's Nightmare. The corpse along with the attire and the unique wheel chair the nightmare in the Hunter's Nightmare completely match his.