"Blood Rapture" rune. Visceral attacks restore HP.
- Blood Rapture (1): V.ATKs restore HP +200:
- Dropped by the Shadows of Yharnam.
- Blood Rapture (2): V.ATKs restore HP +250:
- Cursed and Defiled Root Chalice Dungeons.
- Blood Rapture (3): V.ATKs restore HP +300:
- Dropped by the Bloody Crow of Cainhurst.
- A very versatile rune for those who are good at parrying or backstabbing opponents. It can allow players to become much more aggressive and save on Blood Vials.
- Stacking even 2 of these runes will allow most players to regain almost 40% of their health at high levels of Vitality. Not to mention whatever health is still on rally.
- Theoretically, players can regain the health lost after extracting blood bullets if timed correctly with an enemy’s attack.
- Synergizes well with the Oedon Writhe rune, which grants players more QS Bullets upon engaging in a visceral attack.
- The rune seems to depict a burst of blood, coming from a single source.
- This Rune's description is quite interesting because it both alludes to Queen Yharnam, as it drops from the Shadows of Yharnam, and to Annalise, as it drops from the Bloody Crow of Cainhurst. These women have associations with failed fertility and failed pregnancy, which could lead one to believe that perhaps the Blood Rapture rune is a symbol of "miscarriage".