Content Moderators are users on the Wiki who have a few extra powers which are used for advanced editing, allowing them to maintain the Wiki's pages, protect them from vandals, and so on.
Abilities and Duties
Content Moderators are able to:
- Deleting and undeleting pages, page histories, and uploaded files.
- Locking (protecting) a page so it cannot be edited or renamed by users without admin rights or autoconfirmed status.
- Performing rollbacks on articles, thus reverting all edits done by the last unique editor.
- Operate Bots, which are accounts run automatically that can perform mass edits in a short span of time.
Content Moderators must:
- Be able to settle editing disputes.
- Patrol the mainspace, taking care of vandalism whenever encountered.
- Be willing to help other users who are looking for editing advice.
Who are this wiki's Content Moderators?
Former Content Moderators
Becoming a Content Moderator
A user must be nominated by a current Content Moderator, Administrator, or Bureaucrat on the Forum under the Wiki Discussion Board. The community will discuss and a poll will be made to see how the community feels about that user or group of users being promoted to Content Moderator.