|Max No. Held||10|
|QS Bullet Use||-|
| Inside a hut in Forbidden Woods.|
Sold by Messengers.
- Inside a hut in Forbidden Woods
- bought from the Bath Messengers, in the Hunter's Dream, for 2 Insight
- can by dropped by certain enemies in the Cathedral Ward, Upper included
- dropped commonly by the three Wheelchair Huntsmen in the Research Hall
Makes players translucid, thus reducing visual range with enemies. Players can still be heard though, so walking slowly is reccomended.
It lasts for about 30 seconds.
Can also be used in deceptive ways in PvP.
- It shares the same animation as the Sedative and Lead Elixir.
- Useful for when not wishing to deal with enemies.
- Players can use this item in PvP to hide from hosts or invaders. They can use a gesture that allows them to sit down, and hide in taller grass for example.
- The Research Hall has many of these elixirs lying around, implying they were given to the patients there.