|Bone Marrow Ash|
|Max No. Held||10|
|QS Bullet Use||-|
| Sold by Messengers.|
- Found in the area prior to the Blood-starved Beast.
- Can be found in the riflemen-filled forest of Hemwick Charnel Lane, just before the Lamp.
- Drops by the aforementioned riflemen in the Hemwick Charnel Lane.
- Purchased from the Bath Messengers, after acquiring the Radiant Sword Hunter Badge.
Imbues the user's Firearm with extra damage for the next shot only. Deals tremendous amounts of damage.
It lasts for a full minute, so players can choose carefully when they wish to fire the shot.
- If players swap the firearm, the buff goes away, but if they transform their weapon, thus two-handing, then the effect remains.
- It is already powerful enough in the hands of players with low Bloodtinge, but with high Bloodtinge levels it becomes extremely deadly.
- Can also be used on the Cannon/Church Cannon, resulting in devastating damage.
- Can also be used on the Flamesprayer/Rosmarinus. Its effect is much different on these firearms as the damage is increased, but the ranger and cone of fire is severely increased as well.
- The description states that this item is produced in Hemwick Charnel Lane. Perhaps the entire area is dedicated to the burning of corpses as we can see multiple small structures, not large enough to live, but perhaps large enough to burn people, their smoke-pouring chimneys also hint at that.