He invades in the following areas:
- Gloves- in the bridge after reaching the Lighthouse Hut.
- Garb- in the building that comes after the above mentioned bridge. Go to the ground level and climb the stairs, he will invade behind you.
- Trousers- Within the caves near the Lighthouse Hut, at the bottom, once reaching a dead end with Snail Women without shells, he will invade.
- Head piece- Atop of the staircase that leads to his cell.
- High Physical Defenses, with only moderately low Thrust Defense.
- Moderately low Blood Defense
- Mediocre Arcane/Fire/Bolt Defenses
- Terrible Slow Poison, Rapid Poison and Frenzy Resistances.
- Extremely High Beasthood, best values in the game for every piece, with exception of the Beast Hide Garb which has only 4 less points than the Ashen Hunter Garb.
- When the player reaches the Lighthouse Hut and find the Underground Inner Cell Chamber Key, they can just go to Brador's Cell, fight him only once, and then after unlocking door, just kill Brador. This will make it so that players are no longer invaded by him, and every piece of his set will be in the exact spot where he would invade.