Cain's Servants are enemies that can be found in Bloodborne.
|Locations||Forsaken Castle Cainhurst|
|Drops||Blood Vial x2|
Cain's Servants are small hunchback old men who tend to the castle of Cainhurst. While they appear seemingly harmless, scrubbing the floors and walls in an uneasy, almost terrified manner, they are in fact a sneakier kind of enemy that can cause severe harm to players.
There are three variants of Cain's Servants:
- Cleaners- this one is armed with a walking cane and flails it at the player with it. They can be mostly found scrubbing the floor and walls in the ground level of the castle.
- Blowdart- They have two types of Blowdarts, one that inflicts damage and is therefore merely bothersome to the player, and the one that marks players with the Cainhurst Corruption rune. Being marked means that all of the Bound Widows in the surrounding area will rush the player aggressively, rather than walking, making it much harder and tremendously dangerous to walk by them.
- Knight- these servants wear a large, red, and decorated cloak, wield a golden rapier, and seem to have been, in a way, a sort of guard to protect those within the castle as they wield their weapons with mortal skill and are, without doubt, experienced fencers capable of high damage flurry of attacks.
- Much like canine enemies, Blood damage will knock them all down.
- They can drop Numbing Mist, but this is a very rare drop.
- Though the cleaners work very hard, dust and spider web still cover most part of the castle.