Central Yharnam is an upper-class district located in the center of the city, an area characterized by bridges and large claustrophobic streets.
Central Yharnam is separated from the rest of the city by a cliff and directly connects to the Cathedral Ward on by two separate sites, the Tomb of Oedon, located past aqueducts and sewers of the city, and the Great Bridge, used for simple transportation of carriages. Though the latter is the easiest and most direct path to the ward, it is currently locked and off-limits by order of the Healing Church.
Perhaps more evidently, it is also where Iosefka's Clinic, a medical facility that deals in blood ministration and scientific research is located, however, Iosefka herself has locked the doors, and refuses anyone to enter, the gate outside can only be opened from within.
Central Yharnam is the name of a lamp, but it is also the name of the surrounding area.
Lamps in the Area
- 1st Floor Sickroom
- Central Yharnam
- Carrion Crow
- Huntsman's Minion
- Labyrinth Rat
- Large Huntsman
- Maneater Boar
- Rabid Dog
- Rotted Corpse
- Scourge Beast
- Wheelchair Huntsman
- 4 Blood Vials: Found directly after exiting Iosefka's Clinic.
- 10 Quicksilver Bullets: Found on gravestone outside of Iosefka's Clinic
- 2 Blood Vials: Found nearby the lever that lowers the ladder to first Lamp.
- 6 Molotov Cocktails: Found near two Beast Hunters past lever.
- 8 Pebbles: Down stairs nearby first Lamp.
- 4 Molotov Cocktails: Found in alley way leading to central bonfire, up a flight of stairs.
- 1 Bloodstone Shard: Found in alley way leading to central bonfire, up a flight of stairs.
- As the beggining area of the game, Central Yharnam's enemies will drop plenty resources for the player, mostly in the form of Blood Vials, and only some Quicksilver Bullets.
- Central Yharnam is the very center of the city.