A Chalice, also known as a Holy Chalice, is a type of item in Bloodborne. Chalices are used at a Ritual Altar, in the Hunter's Dream, to create Chalice Dungeons. Can be removed while keeping the chalice, but the dungeon is lost upon chalice removal.
- Depth - Depth of the labyrinth unlocked by the chalice ritual. The higher the number, the deeper the dungeon.
- Area - An area in the labyrinth unlocked by the chalice ritual. Features of each area will differ.
- Note that the description of Depth is misleading. Depth relates to the difficulty of the dungeon, not the number of Layers.
The following is a list of Chalices:
- Central Pthumeru Chalice
- Central Pthumeru Root Chalice
- Cursed and Defiled Root Chalice
- Defiled Chalice
- Great Pthumeru Ihyll Chalice
- Lower Pthumeru Chalice
- Lower Pthumeru Root Chalice
- Pthumeru Chalice
- Pthumeru Ihyll Root Chalice
- Pthumeru Root Chalice
- Sinister Lower Pthumeru Root Chalice
- Sinister Pthumeru Ihyll Root Chalice
- Hintertomb Chalice
- Hintertomb Root Chalice
- Lower Hintertomb Chalice
- Lower Hintertomb Root Chalice
- Sinister Hintertomb Root Chalice
- Ailing Loran Chalice
- Ailing Loran Root Chalice
- Lower Ailing Loran Root Chalice
- Lower Loran Chalice
- Sinister Lower Loran Root Chalice