|Charred Hunter Set|
The Charred Hunter Set is a set of Attire in Bloodborne.
- Old Yharnam, from the building where players start getting shot at by Djura, drop down where the ladder that leads to the Carrion Crows and drop immediately to the right. There will be a balcony below that leads to a dark building, the Set is on the top floor on a chair.
- Moderate Physical Defenses with poor Thrust Defense
- Decent Blood Defense
- Terrible Arcane/Bolt Defense
- Extremely high Fire Defense
- Moderate Slow Poison Resistance
- Moderately High Rapid Poison Resistance
- High Frenzy Resistance
- Very High Beasthood
- This set does not have a head piece.
- This set appears to be related to two sets in the game:
- the Old Hunter Set, as it too belongs to the older hunter days, shares high fire defense, and its left hand is covered with brass to protect against the beast blood.
- the Hunter Set as it feats far too many similarities, namely the variant with the cape, and the longcoat itself appears to have the same style and ornament placement, and seems to have been inspired almost entirely by the Charred Hunter Set.
- This set appears to be the at least a variant of that which is worn by Gehrman during his fight. This is clearly observed by his cape and his metal gauntler on his left hand.
- It appeared in early promotional videos of Bloodborne when it was still called "Project Beast". It also appears to have been some of the early designs for as the trademark and iconic Attire for Bloodborne, as it appears multiple times as a human reference for landscapes and buildings in the concept art.