|Max No. Held||1|
|QS Bullet Use||7|
|Nightmare of Mensis chest|
- Nightmare of Mensis, reached by falling through a hole near the lever that drops the Brain of Mensis. Proceed to use a beam to cross the area and it will be inside a chest, guarded by a roaming Winter Lantern.
The Choir Bell will consume seven Quicksilver Bullets in order to cast an AoE Healing effect around the player. This effect is roughly equivalent to a single blood vial use if the player only has the base stats for it, and is most useful in cooperative play.
The higher the Arcane level of the caster, the more effective it is.
- Casting this should be used almost as a last resort, or with Blood Bullets if the caster has an overabundance of Blood Vials and must help the host or other Co-Operators at all costs.
- Useful in PvP as it still heals if the caster is affected by Numbing Mist.
- For an unknown reason using Choir Bell on a mortally wounded NPC will kill them instead. The list of NPCs that can be killed this way: wounded Eileen the Crow at Cathedral Ward, Ludwig's head after his boss fight, wounded Simon, the Harrowed
- Damian of Mensis uses the Choir Bell to heal the player if their health is low, when summoned. His Choir Bell scales with NG+.
- It is likely that this is somewhat based on Sacred Chimes from Dark Souls 2 as those were catalysts for the school of miracles, which are associated with healing spells. It is also possible it went on to inspire the Sacred Chime of Filianore, a chime with the special, inherent ability to cast an AoE slow heal that affects a wide area, useful during co-op play.
Using Choir Bell on Eileen the Crow will kill her.