|Max No. Held||1|
|QS Bullet Use||7|
|Nightmare of Mensis chest|
- Nightmare of Mensis, reached by falling through a hole near the lever that drops the Brain of Mensis. Proceed to use a beam to cross the area and it will be inside a chest, guarded by a roaming Winter Lantern.
The Choir Bell will consume seven Quicksilver Bullets in order to cast an AoE Healing effect around the player. This effect is roughly equivalent to a single blood vial use and is most useful in cooperative play.
The higher the Arcane level of the caster, the more effective it is.
- Casting this should be used almost as a last resort, or with Blood Bullets if the caster has an overabundance of Blood Vials and must help the host or other Co-Operators at all costs.
- Useful in PvP as it still heals if the caster is affected by Numbing Mist.
- For an unknown reason using Choir Bell on a mortally wounded NPC will kill them instead. The list of NPCs that can be killed this way: wounded Eileen the Crow at Cathedral Ward, Ludwig's head after his boss fight, wounded Simon, the Harrowed
- Damian of Mensis uses the Choir Bell to heal the player if their health is low, when summoned. His Choir Bell scales with NG+.
- It is likely that this is somewhat based on Sacred Chimes from Dark Souls 2 as those were catalysts for the school of miracles, which are associated with healing spells. It is also possible it went on to inspire the Sacred Chime of Filianore, a chime with the special, inherent ability to cast an AoE slow heal that affects a wide area, useful during co-op play.
Using Choir Bell on Eileen the Crow will kill her.