The Choir Garb is a chest attire in Bloodborne.
- "Attire of the Choir, high-ranking members of the Healing Church.
- Members of the Choir are both the highest-ranking clerics of the Healing Church, and scholars who continue the work that began at Byrgenwerth.
- Together with the left behind Great One, they took to the skies, in search of astral signs, that may lead them to the rediscovery of true greatness"
- It belongs to the Choir Set.
- It has the highest Arcane resistance of any piece of chest attire.