A "Deep Sea" rune. Increases slow poison resistance.
- Clear Deep Sea (1): Add slow poison RES +100 - Forbidden Woods, behind a large tombstone, guarded by a giant snake aglomerate
- Clear Deep Sea (2): Add slow poison RES +200 - Nightmare Frontier, from the lamp, progress normally towards the path that would eventually unlock the elevator shortcut, it can be found on top of a rocky platform with a boulder throwing giant, just at the end of the poison pool, off to the left
- Clear Deep Sea (3): Add slow poison RES +300 - Lower Ailing Loran Root Chalice Dungeon
- These are useful when traversing through poison pools within the Nightmare Frontier and the Hintertomb Chalices. Also very useful against the Blood-starved Beast.
- One of the four "Deep Sea" type runes, they all have almost the same description and the exact same symbol. The other three are "Stunning Deep Sea", "Deep Sea" and "Great Deep Sea".
- The symbol of the "Deep Sea" type runes appears to depict a great convergence of currents that flow naturally to the bottom, perhaps implying that all answers lead to one singular source.