"Communion" rune. Higher blood vial maximum. (+1 per version)
- Communion (+1): Cathedral Ward, beat the Blood-starved Beast to unlock the door on the right and climb the elevator, there will be a chest with the rune directly in sight of the player
- Communion (+2): Lecture Building 2nd Floor, from the ladder that leads to Patches there is a door opposite to him, go through the door and follow the path to the end where a chest with the rune awaits
- Communion (+3): found in a chest in the back of Iosefka's Clinic, at the left side of the secret entrance
- Communion (+4): dropped by the Celestial Emissary
- Communion (+5): found in Pthumeru Ihyll Root Chalice Dungeon
- While 20 Blood Vials should be more than enough at any given time, having the two best Communion runes can provide players the necessary resources to take long excursions of exploration within Chalice Dungeons.
- It is the counterpart to the Formless Oedon rune, which increases Quicksilver Bullet carry capacity.
- This Rune truly represents the Healing Church, as one can clearly compare its symbol with that found in the Hunter Chief Emblem and see how similar they truly are. Not to mention that the elevator that leads to the Research Hall in the Hunter's Nightmare, where players must activate it with the Eye Pendant, seems to represent this perfectly as well.