|Found in the Old Hunters DLC.|
- The headpiece is acquired by either killing Valtr or fulfilling his questline (does not require dlc)
- the rest is spread throughout the first area of the Hunter's Nightmare:
- Chestpiece- going up the ladder that leads to the Nightmare Church (guarded by Carrion Crows and a Beast Cutter-wielding Old Hunter), there are some wooden beams that can serve as a bridge to a platform where the garb is.
- Armpiece- near the bridge on the river of blood, going towards the shortcut to the Lamp, but then taking a left will lead to the gloves
- Legpiece- near three Bloodlickers in the river of blood, leading to the Nightmare Church Lamp.
- Decent Physical Defenses
- Mediocre Blood Defense
- Moderate Elemental Defenses
- Decent Slow Poison Resistance
- Moderate Rapid Poison Resistance
- Poor Frenzy Resistance
- Very high Beasthood
- The helmet is likely the least balanced part of this set as it has terrible Blunt Def, and non-existing Bolt Def, as well as low Fire Def.
- The helmet is likely a reference to Dark Souls' Solaire. He too wore a bucket helmet and offered players a means of cooperating.
- The helmet is quite crudely made and appears to be created from two battered sheets of iron, one for the top and a very large one that covers the entire face as a cylinder, which is then bolted shut with two large, protruding screws.
- The garb has both a lantern and a whistle.