| Forbidden Woods|
The headpiece is acquired by either killing Valtr or fulfilling his questline.
- Hunter's Nightmare:
- Garb - Going up the ladder that leads to the Nightmare Church, there are some wooden beams that can serve as a bridge to a platform where the garb is.
- Gloves - Near the bridge on the river of blood, going towards the shortcut to the Lamp, but then taking a left will lead to the gloves.
- Trousers - Near three Bloodlickers in the river of blood, leading to the Nightmare Church Lamp.
- The helmet is likely the least balanced part of this set as it has terrible Blunt Def, and non-existing Bolt Def, as well as low Fire Def.
- The helmet is quite crudely made and appears to be created from two battered sheets of iron, one for the top and a very large one that covers the entire face as a cylinder, which is then bolted shut with two large, protruding screws.
- The garb displays both a lantern and a whistle.