It is associated with the Cainhurst Vilebloods.
- Must kneel before Annalise and ask to join the Vilebloods whithin Cainhurst Castle. Upon swearing an oath, the rune will be given to the player.
"Corruption" rune. Symbol of the Vileblood oath.
- Cont. heal near death +1
- Equipping this rune allows the Hunter to obtain Blood Dregs by defeating other hunters (including adversarial online players)
- This oath rune is considered to be of lesser worth, especially when compared to the others. If a player is at "near death", it is highly unlikely that they will utilize the almost unnoticeable ability. The player will likely just heal to prevent death, therefore making it pointless. Even when out of Blood Vials, depending on this oath rune does not sound like a viable strategy.
- Equipping an Oath Memory Caryll Rune signifies the Hunter's oath to be a member of the group it is associated with. This means that they will be in conflict with the Executioners, hunters who equipped the Radiance Rune.
- It is the same symbol players can get over their heads if hit by the projectile of the servants of Cainhurst, which makes the ghosts far more aggressive towards them.