|Affiliation||likely affiliated with the Pthumerians|
|Locations||Yahar'gul, Unseen Village|
|Drops||Beasthunter's Damp Blood Gem|
Cramped Caskets are an amalgamation of a plethora of corpses emerging from a coffin stuffed to overcapacity.
It is unclear what sort of unholy process cause the creation of these beings but it is safe to assume that it had something to do with the Blood Moon or the Bell-ringing Women.
The Cramped Caskets have two variants:
- Pursuers- Utilize their numerous arms to crawl extremely fast in order to reach the player and then attack with swipes or by crushing them with their rotted mass.
- Spitters- Stand still and spit impaled bodies like bullets, dealing high Blood damage.
They are weak to Fire damage.
- Hypogean Gaol (After the Blood Moon has risen)
- Yahar'gul, Unseen Village
- Chalice Dungeons (Sinister Isz Root Chalice Dungeon.)
These enemies are quite dangerous, even by themselves, as such, it is reccomended to lure the attention of the Caskets one by one and defeat them accordingly. The Spitters do not move to get a better line of sight so this process becomes easier, keeping eyes on them is still important as their projectile is quite fast and dangerous.
The Pursuer Caskets are extremely lethal, most important of all, the attack with all arms on one side deal extreme damage, and when they drop their body on a player, it can kill them outright.
Attacking with a high stagger weapon can help in keeping them from poise through attacks.
- During battle, Caskets can be lured into the glowing pools of burning corpses. If they attack the body, they will receive moderate damage and their mobility will be severely hindered.
- Try zig-zagging to avoid their "bullets" if you don't want to confront them.
- The caskets in and around Yharnam seem to be chained shut. This could be to prevent the emergence of a creature such as the Cramped Casket.
- The version in Chalice Dungeons lack the casket.