Damp Bloodtinge Gem is a Blood Gem in Bloodborne.
- A blood gem that fortifies weapons and adds various properties. Blood gems are especially rare blood stones that grow on coldblood.
- Blood gems are kneaded into weapons using workshop tools, but only when of matching shape.
- Circular blood gems are normally used to fortify firearms.
The Damp Bloodtinge Gem can be found near the Brain of Mensis at Mergo's Loft Middle where the brain usually resides.
- This blood-gem is only available once per playthrough.
- This blood-gem gives +21.6% Bloodtinge damage, which makes it very useful when paired with an Evelyn or Chikage, greatly boosting their damage output.