|Decorative Old Hunter Set|
- the Headpiece is found at the Hunter's Nightmare, go to the dark house that leads to river of blood, and take the left exit, the item will be down below
- Research Hall, in the room with two elevators and wheelchair old men with guns, there is a ladder going down, the Chestpiece and Legpiece are below on a corpse of the room it leads to
- Stat-wise it is essentially a slightly different version of the Old Hunter Set, with slightly higher Physical and Blood Defenses, while other stats go down.
- Like the Old Hunter Set it has very high Fire Defense.
- It shares the same gloves as the Old Hunter Set.
- The Old Hunter Top Hat technically belongs to the Decorative Old Hunter Set as it has the additional brass trinkets that also are a part of the Decorative Old Hunter Garb.
- The Decorative Old Hunter Set is a kind of alternative/complimentary Attire to the Old Hunter Set. Pretty much all pieces of these combined sets can be interchanged and still look as if they fit together originally. All except the combination of the Old Hunter Cap with the Decorative Old Hunter Garb, as the mask that covers the face doesn't look as if it were part of it.
- The Decorative Old Hunter Garb is just the Old Hunter Garb without the large caped coat, and with additional brass trinkets. The Decorative Old Hunter Trousers are the same model as the Old Hunter Trousers, but with a brass brace on the right joint of the leg.