A "Deep Sea" rune. Increases Frenzy resistance.
- Deep Sea (1): Add Frenzy RES +100 - Lower Hintertomb Root Chalice Dungeon
- Deep Sea (2): Add Frenzy RES +200 - Forbidden Woods, guarded by two giant snake aglomerates.
- Deep Sea (3): Add Frenzy RES +300 - Great Isz Root Chalice Dungeon
- This likely is the most useful of the Deep Sea runes, purely because of just how truly dangerous Frenzy is. Most players should use one or two of these when farming Blood Gems from the Winter Lanterns.
- Can also be useful during the last phase of Ebrietas.
- Extremely useful for players that make use of the Bloodletter.
- The original of the four "Deep Sea" type runes, they all have almost the same description and the exact same symbol. The other three are "Clear Deep Sea", "Stunning Deep Sea" and "Great Deep Sea".
- The symbol of the "Deep Sea" type runes appears to depict a great convergence of currents that flow naturally to the bottom, perhaps implying that all answers lead to one singular source.