|Max No. Held||10|
|QS Bullet Use||-|
|Sold by Messengers after getting Firing Hammer Badge|
|Notes||Higher Arcane levels will boost damage|
A Delayed Molotov is a consumable item added in the The Old Hunters DLC.
- Can be found in the Hunter's Nightmare.
- Can be purchased from the Bath Messengers in the Hunter's Dream, once the Firing Hammer Badge has been acquired.
Delayed Molotovs are thrown at the ground in front of the player and wedge into the ground. After a timed delay, the delayed molotov detonates for about the same amount of damage as a regular molotov.
- The explosion does not hurt the player.
- Delayed molotovs generally cost more then a regular molotov cocktail.
- It has a "roped" conterpart named Rope Delayed Molotov, which is arguably better.
- Used by a few weaker hunters in the Hunter's Nightmare, near the dark building that is connected to the river of blood.