Dirty Blood Gems are a type of Blood Gem in Bloodborne.
- A blood gem that fortifies weapons and adds various properties. Blood gems are especially rare blood stones that grow on coldblood.
- Blood gems are kneaded into weapons using workshop tools, but only when of matching shape.
- Circular blood gems are normally used to fortify firearms.
- Research Hall:
- Patient Room Floor 4 - In a small balcony above the room with the Giant Clocktower Patient.
- Waning/Rating 15 - Add Rapid Poison effect +10.5 / Reduces Stamina costs 1.3%.