|Affiliation||Powder Keg Workshop|
Djura's Ally is a Hostile hunter NPC in Bloodborne.
Djura's Ally can be tricky to fight as you have to avoid Djura's Gatling Gun fire, as well as a few Carrion Crows. The most important thing to remember is to avoid the Gatling Gun fire as it will stunlock and most likely lead to your death, either by itself or with the Ally's help. One should kill Djura before taking on the Ally.
Kill the beasts and crows around him before taking him on. He can heal twice, and is susceptible to Visceral attacks.
- Djura's ally will not pursue the player past the ladder up leading up to Djura, and should he get this far will immediately attempt to return to his starting point. When this is done, he will prioritize getting back to his starting spot, and ceases to attack anything, even if he is trapped.
- This can be used to easily kill Djura's ally if the player is able to trap him in front of himself of an ally, as he will not begin to attack again until he gets back to the courtyard he start in.
- He is one of the three Djura's companions.
- He is indeed a Powder Keg Hunter, proven by his attire, the Charred Hunter Set.
- Easiest of the three followers of Djura.
- He will often backpedal into the smoke while trying to shoot you.