|Max No. Held||1|
|Usage Type||Unlimited Use|
|QS Bullet Use||3|
|In a chest in Forsaken Cainhurst Castle.|
- Forsaken Cainhurst Castle:
- From the first lamp, take the elevator, then go left at the library, and take the stairs to the left. Go through the open window, and down to a balcony with an entrance to a room. Go through the entrance and look for the chest in the corner.
This Hunter Tool costs 3 QS bullets per use, and summons 3 Arcane skulls, homing in on nearby enemies. These skulls are slow, but have moderate damage, long range, and great tracking, making it very useful against almost any opponent. They have finite range, so staying close is a good idea.
- One of the only Hunter Tools that has some sort of tracking characteristic. This makes it great against larger foes with weak spots that can be targeted individually. A good example of this would be the Fluorescent Flower.
- This Hunter Tool produces the same skulls as most of Martyr Logarius' arcane attacks. It also shares the same color and visual effects of the Logarius Wheel.
- Resembles the Pursuers/Affinity Spell from Dark Souls' series, with the difference that it shoots the projectiles rather than them hovering above the character, only triggering once enemies step within the player's range.
- In the early version of bloodborne, the "Executioner's Gloves" was going to be originally called "Stalkers".
- It functions mostly identically to the retail version, but Instead of the red homing skulls, it fires three ghostly Messengers as projectiles which are slightly faster.
gifs/images taken of the early version Executioner's Gloves are taken by Meph, here's a link to her wiki