|Max No. Held||10|
|QS Bullet Use||-|
| Sold by the Messengers for 1,720 Blood Echoes or 1 Insight after obtaining the Radiant Sword Hunter Badge.|
Acquired from Alfred in Cathedral Ward.
- 3x acquired from Alfred in Cathedral Ward, if you agree to cooperate with him.
- 2x pickup in the first section of Old Yharnam.
- 2x pickup at the top of the spiral staircase in Old Yharnam.
- Purchased from the Bath Messengers in the Hunter's Dream for 1,720 Blood Echoes or 1 Insight after obtaining the Radiant Sword Hunter Badge.
Using Fire Paper will buff your right hand weapon with 80 Fire damage. It is excellent for fighting Beasts, and most humanoid enemies. The fire buff lasts for 60 seconds. It cannot be used on weapons that have natural elemental damage, nor feature elemental blood gems.
- There are only two other items that buff your weapon. One is the counterpart to this item, the Bolt Paper, and the other is an Arcane Hunter Tool named Empty Phantasm Shell.
- Out of all other weapon buffs, this is the most useful, since there are a lot of enemies that are weak to fire. Not to mention players can buff weapons that deal Serrated damage, thus boosting the damage even further against Beasts.
- This item serves the same function as Dark Souls' Charcoal Pine Resin.