Ordinary dogs transformed into horrific monsters by the parasites of Kos, these creatures continue to stalk the Hamlet with their masters. They behave like regular dog enemies. However, they are capable of using a paralyzing shriek to stun the player.
- They are only found within the Fishing Hamlet.
Players should consider the Fish Dog as a high priority target. Not only does he attack incessantly, but also because of his staggering roar that can lead to the player getting hit by other enemies.
Players should apply the same strategy as when they fight a regular Rabid Dog.
- They are often, if not always, accompanied by several Fishmen.
- Like all other canine enemies, though, he can also be knocked down if using a firearm or with any sort of Bloodtinge damage like the Bloodletter's and Chikage's transformed state.
- There are three more kinds of dog enemies in game:
- Their head resembles that of an anglerfish.