|Drops|| Blood Vials x2|
Fishmen are hunchbacked, humanoid beings that have corals stuck in their body and a general fish-like appearance, with their blue colored skin and large dorsal fins. They mostly make high pitched gurgling sounds. There are many variants of these enemies:
- Spearmen - They use large fishing spears to skewer the player by rushing at them. They are tremendously damaging, but easy to evade.
- Spear Throwers - Like the spearmen, but these also have additional spears on their backs and will throw them at players if they stand too far away. If players get close, they employ the moveset of the regular spearmen.
- Dual Rakes - These are much more nimble and rely on multiple hits and dodging rather than rushing the player straight on like the spearmen.
- Bomb Throwers - They, like the spear throwers, remain at a range and will rain down firebombs at unsuspecting players, usually from higher ground or a platform. They usually throw these firebombs in areas or spots that have large oil barrels, therefore, players must observe their surroundings carefully. They will use their small pokers if players get too close.
- Oil Urn x2
- Blood Vial x2
- Blood Vial x5 (Guaranteed drop from the spearman that is near the very first unarmed Giant Fishman)
- By far the most common type of enemy of the Fishing Hamlet, as common as the Huntsmen within Yharnam, and as varied as well.
- They are occasionally accompanied by Fish Dogs.
- Because the Fishing Hamlet is heavily inspired by H.P. Lovecraft 's "The Shadow Over Innsmouth", this would also mean that the Fishmen are directly based off The Deep Ones. A race of anthropomorphic human-fish hybrids, who would interbreed with the populace of Innsmouth.