| Talk to Gilbert in Central Yharnam.|
Sold by Messengers for 8000 Blood Echoes.
|Special Att.||Attr. Req.|
|Weapon Type||Left Hand Weapons|
- can be given to the Hunter by Gilbert in Central Yharnam if the player beat Gascoigne, but only before Vicar Amelia is defeated.
- can be purchased from the Messengers for 8000 Blood Echoes after acquiring the Radiant Sword Hunter Badge.
The Flamesprayer, when used, will consume 1 QS bullet per 3 ticks of pure fire damage. As such, it should come as no surprise that it is effective against beasts.
Players should note that despite it being rather powerful early on in the game, sustained use will quickly use up one's quicksilver bullets. Therefore, using it against larger beasts or tight groups of beasts is recommended.
It is also worth mentioning that this is a weapon that relies little on scaling, its high base damage and multiple damage ticks per bullet spent make it excellent even for players who did not invest in Arcane.
- There is a similar weapon to this, which deals Arcane damage, the Rosmarinus.
- It can be boosted with the Bone Marrow Ash which will increase the radius and reach of the cone of fire, as well as boosting damage, great for finishing off beasts.
- The visual differences between it and the Rosmarinus is that the latter does not have a black cone with a thin tube on the end of the firing pipe, while also being made of a silver-like metal.