"Formless Oedon" Rune. Increases Quicksilver Bullet carry capacity. (+1 per version)
- Formless Oedon (+1):
- Formless Oedon (+2):
- Found in Lower Pthumerian Labyrinth.
- Formless Oedon (+3):
- Dropped by the Oedon Chapel Dweller. (The player must kill him)
- Formless Oedon (+4):
- Found atop Oedon Chapel. (Accessed by finding a hole on the way up the elevator)
- Formless Oedon (+5):
- Pthumeru Ihyll Root Chalice Dungeons.
- If players stack the 3 best variants of the Formless Oedon rune, they will be able to carry 32 bullets at a time. Extracting Blood Bullets raises this value to the maximum possible value of 37 bullets.
- This rune can be rather useful for players who enjoy making use of the Cannon/Church Cannon, or high cost Hunter Tools, like A Call Beyond.
- It is one of the two Oedon runes, the other being Oedon Writhe. The symbols of both Oedon Runes appear to be oozing blood from within.
- It is the counterpart to the Communion rune, which increases Blood Vial carry capacity.
- It appears to depict a man with open arms, giving a speech to two other men.
- The Chapel Dweller dropping this rune is something that makes sense, but the Young Girl dropping it as well seems quite bizarre. The only explanation, or possible connection, is perhaps the proximity that the Young Girl has with the Chapel through her own father, Gascoigne, who holds the key to it.