|Garden of Eyes|
|Drops|| Quicksilver Bullets,|
With an alien and insect-like appearance, these enemies are some of the most frightening in Bloodborne.
They resemble the mix between man, spider, and fly, with their large head blubous head with a tremendous amount of eyes, and what seem to be tube-like tendrils on what would be their mouths. They also have small insect wings on their backs, resembling those of butterflies with sickly pale green color. There also are, what can only be assumed to be, spider legs protruding from their backs, and they have a very large tail. They appear to wear a white, tattered, soiled tunic.
Though their appearance is quite monstrous, there are two curious things about this enemy.
- The first is that it holds in its left hand a mysterious stone orb with an engraving that depicts a large spider or tarantula.
- The second is that this enemy is in fact completely deaf. It does not hear the player approach in any way.
They do not pose a big threat to the player. However, their grab attack can be a problem if the player is susceptible to Frenzy damage.
To avoid their grab attack, it would be enough with quick step aside once they jump at close range.
- Players can escape their grab attacks more quickly by mashing any button multiple times.
- The Garden of Eyes are deaf. Players can sprint, even fire their weapons that they will not hear them.
- The Garden of Eyes hold a mysterious stone orb in their left hand. It depicts a large spider. They still hold it after dying. Perhaps it is a symbol of Rom (since they are so close to her), perhaps it is a symbol of Amygdala.
- The Garden of Eyes also appear in the Chalice Dungeons but they are quite rare.
- The Garden of Eyes, design-wise, are one of the most intriguing beings in the game. It is almost as if it made to look like the two insectoid Great Ones/Kin of Bloodborne: