| Bath Messenger
(must kill Father Gascoigne)
Gascoigne's Set is a set of Attire in Bloodborne.
- bought from the Bath Messenger with Insight, after defeating Father Gascoigne
- Moderately high Physical Defenses
- Moderately low Blood Defense
- Moderately high Elemental Defenses
- High Slow Poison Resistance
- Decently high Rapid Poison Resistance
- Mediocre Frenzy Resistance
- Decently high Beasthood
- Overall a very balanced and useful attire set for beggining players, can offer a great advantage during the fight with the Blood-starved Beast since it has high Slow Poison Res.
- Resembles a much longer and "leathery" (male) Black Church Set.
- It would seem from the description that Gascoigne eventually parted ways from the Healing Church.
- The garb has a pendant depicting a "Censer", the Choir Set has it as well. Perhaps it is a good luck charm, as the censer is tied to incense, which is known to drive away the beasts. However, it could also be a symbol of "Oedon", as the Oedon Chapel is notorious for its incense and censers.
- The Holy Shawl around the set's neck is tattered at the end, unlike any other Healing Church set.