A "Deep Sea" rune. Increases all resistance types.
- Great Deep Sea (1): Add all types of RES +50:
- Lower Hintertomb Root Chalice Dungeons.
- Great Deep Sea (2): Add all types of RES +100:
- Great Deep Sea (3): Add all types of RES +150:
- Isz Root Chalice Dungeons.
- It is only truly useful in the Nightmare Frontier, as it is the only place in the game where all these resistances will test the player. Though the only truly dangerous status effect is Frenzy, Slow Poison will be an annoying and constant hindrance.
- This rune can be useful for players that make use of the Bloodletter.
- Great Deep Sea is one of the four "Deep Sea" type runes. They all have almost the same description and the exact same symbol. The other three are "Clear Deep Sea", "Stunning Deep Sea", and "Deep Sea".
- The symbol of the "Deep Sea" type runes appears to depict a great convergence of currents that flow naturally to the bottom, perhaps implying that all answers lead to one singular source.
- Just the like the Great Lake rune, the Great Deep Sea rune increases all the stats that are affected by all other Deep Sea runes.