Guidance "rune", boosts rally potential.
- Guidance (1): 10%:
- Guidance (2): 20%:
- Dropped by Ludwig.
- Guidance (3): 30%:
- Found in the Depth 5 Root Chalice Dungeons (supposedly).
- This rune can be quite useful to save up on Blood Vials, and becomes even better when using a weapon that already has great rally potential like the Hunter Axe, the Burial Blade, or, more fittingly, the Holy Moonlight Sword.
- The 3rd and final version of the Guidance Rune is an absolute legend amongst players, as there has not yet been a single glyph of a Root Chalice dungeon that has it as a reward.
- It is known now that, though the rune exists in-game, it may not be possible to find. It is possible that it shares the same error as the Labyrinth Mole, an enemy that was supposed to be cut from the game, but whose code still lingered by mistake.
- This is one of only two runes mentioned to be discovered by someone that is not Caryll. The other being Milkweed.
- It is quite an irony that the Guidance rune, which ultimately guided Ludwig towards his terrible fate, has for a very long time now been guiding players to the Root Chalice Dungeons, searching desperately for the much coveted rune so that they may share the glyph with others.