Guidance is a Caryll Rune in Bloodborne.
Guidance "rune", boosts rally potential.
- Guidance (1): 10%- dropped by a Carrion Crow atop the rafter of the Research Hall.
- Guidance (2): 20%- dropped by Ludwig.
- Guidance (3): 30%- found in the Depth 5 Root Chalice Dungeons (supposedly).
- Can be quite useful to save up on Blood Vials, and becomes even better when using a weapon that already has great rally potential like the Hunter Axe, the Burial Blade, or, more fittingly, the Holy Moonlight Sword.
- The 3rd and final version of the Guidance Rune is an absolute legend amongst players as it has not yet been found a single glyph of a root chalice dungeon that has it as a reward.
- It is known now that though the rune exists in-game, it may not be possible to find. It is possible it shares the same error as the Labyrinth Mole, an enemy that was supposed to be cut from the game but whose code still lingered by mistake.
- This is the only rune being mentioned to be discovered by someone that is specifically not Caryll.
- It is quite an irony that the Guidance rune, which ultimately guided Ludwig towards his terrible fate, has for a very long time now been guiding players to the Root Chalice Dungeons, searching desperately for the much coveted rune so that they may share the glyph with others.