Research Hall (DLC)
- Upon finding the Surgery Altar, there will be two female Healing Church Hunters near it:
- The one that is kneeling in prayer:
- The one that hides in the right corner:
- When players find a path that leads to a headless Clocktower Patient in a platform that, by dropping down, leads to the boss of the Research Hall, there will be a male Black Church Hunter protecting her:
- Despite being a non-Healing Church Weapon, the Threaded Cane appears to be a favorite among the Healing Church Hunters. Perhaps this is because it instills class while still maintaining a certain degree of deadliness, contrary to the bluntness and far more dreadful looking Hunter Weapons.
- The female Healing Church Hunter near the Surgery Altar says the same prayer as Vicar Amelia. She is not Vicar Amelia, as their outfits and voices aren't the same. Vicar Amelia's voice is much younger while the Healing Church Hunter appears to be in her late 30's. Perhaps, the main reason they're both saying that prayer is to establish it not as Amelia's Prayer, but as a Healing Church prayer that everyone knows.
- Many church hunters were outsiders, recruited by the Blood Ministers of the church. Gehrman, the First Hunter states that "The Healing Church, and the Blood Ministers who belong to it...were once guardians of the hunters, in the times of the hunter...Ludwig. Today, most ministers don't recall the hunters."
Here are some healing church hunters you may know