Henryk's Hunter Garb is a chest attire in Bloodborne.
- Hunter's attire worn by Henryk, the old hunter.
- The taciturn old hunter Henryk was once partners with Father Gascoigne, and though they were fierce and gallant duo, their partnership led to Henryk's tragically long life.
- Henryk's unique yellow garb is resistant to bolt and will be of great help to any hunter who has inherited the onus of the hunt.
- It resembles a buff coat- a yellow-colored leather jacket of rough suede, worn by huntsmen and soldiers during the 17th century.
- Its resistance to electric might come from leather, with its electrical conductivity is 0.14 (W/mK), which is about 2 times less the conductivity than that of living skin.