Henryk's Hunter Set is a set of Attire in Bloodborne.
|Henryk's Hunter Set|
- Moderate Physical Defenses
- Mediocre Blood and Arcane Defenses
- Moderate Fire Defense
- Extremely high Bolt Defense
- Low Slow Poison Resistance
- Moderately high Rapid Poison Resistance
- Decently high Frenzy Resistance
- Very high Beasthood
- This set has the highest value of Bolt Defense, with only the headpiece having slightly less Bolt Defense than the Gold Ardeo.
- This set is clearly a reference to the Xanthous Set, worn by Jeremiah, Xanthous King from Dark Souls, who himself was a reference to the Old Monk from Demon Souls. This comes from three things about this attire, the first is obviously the bright yellow color, the second is the ludicrously long feathers on his hunter cap, and the third is his long dark brown shawl that warps around the garb's shoulders.
- The Throwing Knife description mentions that they are a favorite of Henryk's, this holds true as his garb as a loose sheathe for a throwing knife. When using a Throwing Knife with Henryk's Hunter Garb, one can clearly see that the sheathe is positioned perfectly when players begin the animation for the throw as they reach for the knife.
- Henryk's Hunter Set bears a close resemblance to the Yharnam Hunter Set. In fact, it seems like it inspired that Set entirely, as it was worn by a veritable old hunter. There are two big factors for this hypothesis. The Yharnam Hunter Cap being a mirror copy Henryk's Hunter Cap, but lacking the very large feathers, lacking the overal wear of the cap. And, the fact that the Yharnam Hunter Garb, has the same design, the same chest harnesses and even the exact positioning of the throwing knife sheathe and rope on the utility belt, in Henryk's Hunter Garb. In this regard it is can be postulated that Henryk inspired the Yharnamites to become hunters, just as Djura inspired the future generation of newer hunters.