|Henryk's Hunter Set|
| Insight Bath Messenger
(must kill Henryk)
Henryk's Hunter Set is a set of Attire in Bloodborne.
- bought from the Bath Messenger with Insight, after defeating Henryk
- Moderate Physical Defenses
- Mediocre Blood and Arcane Defenses
- Moderate Fire Defense
- Extremely high Bolt Defense
- Low Slow Poison Resistance
- Moderately high Rapid Poison Resistance
- Decently high Frenzy Resistance
- Very high Beasthood
- This set has the highest value of Bolt Defense, with only the headpiece having slightly less Bolt Defense than the Gold Ardeo.
- This set is likely a reference to the Xanthous Set, worn by Jeremiah, Xanthous King from Dark Souls (who himself was a reference to the Old Monk from Demon Souls).
- There are three major similarities shared between both sets, the first, and most obvious, is their brightly yellow color; the second, is the ridiculous size of their headpieces in the game; and lastly, their long, dark brown shawl that is wrapped around the shoulder.
- The Throwing Knife description mentions that they are a favorite of Henryk's, this holds true as his garb has a loose sheathe for a throwing knife.
- Henryk's Hunter Set bears a close resemblance to the Yharnam Hunter Set. In fact, it seems like it inspired that Set entirely, as it was worn by a veritable old hunter. There are two big factors for this hypothesis. The Yharnam Hunter Cap being a mirror copy Henryk's Hunter Cap, but lacking the very large feathers, and the overall wear of the cap. And, the fact that the Yharnam Hunter Garb, has the same design, the same chest harnesses and even the exact positioning of the throwing knife sheathe and rope on the utility belt, in Henryk's Hunter Garb.