|Max No. Held||1|
|QS Bullet Use||-|
- Held by the player at the start of the game.
- Useful for farming runs when in need of resources. It will save time, but cost all Blood Echoes.
- The Bold Hunter's Mark functions exactly like it, but it does not waste the Blood Echoes held. It is however an item that must be bought or found and every use of it spends it.
- It is similar to the Darksign of the Dark Souls' series, as it is an item, that isn't really an item, but rather something that is inside of the player character and that allows player's to go back to a bonfire/lamp. It is also, like the Darksign, a brand that was placed inside the playable character as an act of bondage.
- The symbol of the Hunter's Mark appears to be in reference of the "Hanged Man" Tarot Card and its depiction is an obvious reference to the "Brand of Sacrifice" from Berserk.
- The Hunter's Mark appears throughout the game in multiple places, locations and items: