Several hostile Hunters can be found throughout Bloodborne. A notable difference between the player character (you) and these NPC hunters is that while their reload animation for the firearms is much longer than yours, they also have infinite Quicksilver Bullets. This can become very annoying when the hunter in question is in possession of items such as the Old Hunter Bone or A Call Beyond. Several miniboss-type hunters such as Djura, Yurie, and the Bloody Crow of Cainhurst are actually hunters with all their stats set to 99.
- Eileen the Crow, found in a hidden area near the rafters.
- Old Hunter Henryk, found at the Tomb of Oedon (during Eileen the Crow's questline):
- Retired Hunter Djura, found in Old Yharnam, using a gatling gun on top of a tall building:
- Djura's Ally, found in the area below Djura:
- Two (2) Yahar'gul Hunters in the Cathedral Ward, found between the Grand Cathedral and Yahar'gul, Unseen Village entrance:
- Bloody Crow of Cainhurst, found in the Grand Cathedral (during Eileen the Crow's questline):
- Eileen the Crow, found in the Grand Cathedral (if her questline is failed):
- Younger Madaras Twin, found after picking up Valtr's helm found if Valtr's questline is completed or he is killed:
- Yurie, the Last Scholar, found in the Byrgenwerth Lunarium building:
- Three (3) Yahar'gul Hunters in the large hall near the Hypogean Gaol Lamp, after the Blood Moon rises:
- Middle of room - wields the Beast Claw and Hunter Pistol.
- Drops +10% Clawmark Caryll Rune.
- Behind pillar in room - wields the Rifle Spear and Cannon.
- Drops 20 Quicksilver Bullets.
- Middle stairway - Wields the Threaded Cane and Flamesprayer, uses a Tiny Tonitrus.
- Drops Madman's Knowledge.
- Two (2) Hunters of Despair in the Nightmare Frontier, after the bridge near the beginning of the area:
- Edgar, Choir Intelligencer, on the bridge after the room with the giant spider:
DLC Locations Found
- Beast's Embrace Hunter, can be found near the nightmare version of Gilbert's window:
- Djura's Disciple, can be found in the cave that the River of Blood leads into:
- Two (2) Healing Church Hunters can be found right before the Surgery Altar:
- Another Black Church Hunter can be found guarding one of the Clocktower Patient head's:
- Father Gascoigne, as well as Gehrman, share similar behavior to regular NPC hunters, although they are not categorized as such.
- Father Gascoigne is found in Central Yharnam, at the Tomb of Oedon, using a Hunter Axe and a Hunter Pistol that fires a shotgun shot, similar to the Hunter Blunderbuss.
- Gehrman, the First Hunter is found in the Hunter's Dream, encountered as a possible boss fight after killing Mergo's Wet Nurse. He will use a Hunter Blunderbuss variant, that has the ability to fire a single pellet, like a bullet, that can put players into a staggered position.