Several hostile Hunters can be found throughout Bloodborne. A notable difference between the player character (you) and these NPC hunters is that while their reload animation for the firearms is much longer than yours, they also have infinite Quicksilver Bullets. This can become very annoying when the hunter in question is in possession of items such as the Old Hunter Bone or A Call Beyond. Several miniboss-type hunters such as Djura, Yurie, and the Bloody Crow of Cainhurst are actually hunters with all their stats set to 99.
- Henryk, found at the Tomb of Oedon (during Eileen the Crow's questline):
- Djura, found in Old Yharnam, using a gatling gun on top of a tall building:
- Two (2) Yahar'gul Hunters in the Cathedral Ward, found between the Grand Cathedral and Yahar'gul, Unseen Village entrance:
- Yahar'gul Hunter, wears Yahar'gul Black Set, wields Tonitrus and Wooden Shield. (Drops 4 Bolt Paper.)
- Yahar'gul Hunter, wears Yahar'gul Black Set, wields Rifle Spear and Ludwig's Rifle. (Drops 10 Quicksilver Bullets.)
- Bloody Crow of Cainhurst, found in the Grand Cathedral (during Eileen the Crow's questline):
- Eileen the Crow, found in the Grand Cathedral (if her questline is failed)
- Yurie, the Last Scholar, found in the Byrgenwerth Lunarium building:
- Three (3) Yahar'gul Hunters in the large hall near the Hypogean Gaol Lamp, after the Blood Moon rises:
- Middle of room - uses Beast Claw and Hunter Pistol. (Drops a +10% Clawmark Caryll Rune.)
- Behind pillar in room Uses a Rifle Spear and Cannon.
- Middle stairway - uses a Threaded Cane and a Flamesprayer, along with a Tiny Tonitrus.
- Two (2) Hunters of Despair in the Nightmare Frontier, after the bridge near the beginning of the area:
Nightmare of Mensis
- Choir Intelligencer Edgar, on the bridge after the room with the giant spider:
- Father Gascoigne as well as Gehrman share similar behavior to regular NPC hunters, although they are not categorized as such.
- Father Gascoigne is found in Central Yharnam, at the Tomb of Oedon, using a Hunter Axe and a Hunter Pistol that fires a shotgun shot, similar to the Hunter Blunderbuss.
- Gehrman is found in the Hunter's Dream, encountered as a possible boss fight after killing Mergo's Wet Nurse. He will use a Hunter Blunderbuss variant, that has the ability to fire a single pellet, like a bullet, that can put players into a staggered position.