The Hunter Set is a set of Attire in Bloodborne.
Two complete, yet different, Hunter Sets can be found in-game:
- the caped version with the withered feathered cap and scarf is found within the sewers in Yharnam. One must reach the path leads to the Cleric Beast and go in the opposite direction, towards the two Scourge Beasts. Off into the right there will be a path with a hidden makeshift passage that leads downwards into the sewers blocked by destructable crates. It is located at the end of it, near an enemy hidden to the left.
- the capeless version with the top hat is found after exiting the Cathedral Ward from the left. It is hidden slightly off to the right, and laying there for too long will result in a nasty surprise.
- Moderate overall Physical Defenses.
- Moderate Arcane Defense
- Moderately high Fire and Blood Defenses
- Mediocre Slow Poison and Rapid Poison Resistances.
- Surprisingly decent Beasthood and Frenzy Resistance.
- Hilariously enough, the Top Hat has the best Blunt Resistance in-game.
- The capeless version is superior as it has a much better Frenzy Resistance and Beasthood, almost one of the best values for each in the game. The only downside is a measley 10 points less in Blunt defense.
- One of the best sets in the game, has defenses all-around defences, bad poison resistances, with great Frenzy Resistance and Beasthood for a starting set.
- Has only slightly less Frenzy Resistance than the Ashen Hunter Set.