|Iosefka’s Blood Vial|
|Max No. Held||1|
|QS Bullet Use||-|
| Speak to Iosefka at her door.
Also dropped by her after she has turned into a Celestial Minion.
|Notes||You can get two of this item in per role.|
This rare Blood Vial restores a larger amount of HP.
- given by Iosefka at Iosefka's Clinic, after reaching Central Yharnam, as long as the player does not already have a Iosefka's Blood Vial in his/her inventory, and she will keep giving them away until Father Gascoigne is slain in combat
- dropped by the Celestial Minion in the room that is on the otherside of the door of Iosefka's Clinic, after finding the Forbidden Woods shortcut.
- One can be found in the Nightmare of Mensis: there is a chest near the final landing, just before the Wet Nurse's Lunarium. Only one can be held at a time with no way of storing it.
Restores about 70% of the user's health.
- Only one can be carried at any given time, and it cannot be stored in the Chest at the Hunter's Dream.
- It is the most powerful Healing Blood in the game.
- Unlike any other type of Blood Vial, or blood of any kind for that matter, it has a pale yellow color to it.
- Since there is one found in the Nightmare of Mensis (and the Nightmare of Mensis is likely a physical recreation of a place that already exists), it implies that Iosefka probably conducted her research at the School of Mensis and then relocated.