|Iron Yahar'gul Helm|
|Yahar'gul, Unseen Village carriage driver corpse.|
- Found on the corpse of a carriage driver in Yahar'gul, Unseen Village.
It does have less overall defenses when compared to the only other metal helmet of the game, the Cainhurst Helmet, most noticeably in Thrust defense, which makes sense from a logical standpoint, seeing as the Helm has very large openings that could be susceptible to stabs and pokes from slender weapons.
- It belongs to the Yahar'gul Black Set.
- This Helm resembles two things in particular, the first is the visor which is an obvious nod to the popular helmet worn by Havel the Rock from Dark Souls. The second thing is the top part of the helm which seems appears to be based on a "Pith" helmet, a type of headwear used mostly by european huntsmen in tropical regions during the early 20th century.
- This statement is further corroborated due to the item's description alluding to "something reminiscent of a warrior of a previous age."
- Upon wearing the Helm, the hair on the player character's head will disappear as if it were bald, this is visible by tilting the camera to closely examine the character's face.