Kinhunter's Blood Gems is a Blood Gem in Bloodborne.
- A blood gem that fortifies weapons and adds various properties. Blood gems are especially rare blood stones that grow on coldblood.
- Blood gems are kneaded into weapons using workshop tools, but only when of matching shape.
- Circular blood gems are normally used to fortify firearms.
- Lighthouse Hut:
- At the bottom of the elevator shorcut near the lamp.
- Curse/Triangle/Rating 17 - ATK vs the kin UP+26.7% / ATK vs beasts DOWN+10.9%.
- The counterpart to Beasthunter's Blood Gems. Also widely regarded as the less versatile of the two due to the large number of Beast enemies and bosses when compared to the Kin.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.