|Drops from the Orphan of Kos|
|Special Att.||Attr. Req.|
|Weapon Type||Right Hand Weapons|
|Transform||one handed tentacle, two handed tentacles|
|Imprints||Radial, Waning, Radial|
|Notes||must be used with Milkweed Rune, otherwise it will have the Bare Fist moveset|
- dropped by the Orphan of Kos.
While the weapon appears to be the Hunter's bare fists at first, using it in tandem with the Milkweed reveals its true form, that of many tentacles sprouting from the Hunter's right hand, with more tentacles emerging from the left hand when the weapon is transformed.
When it comes to its attacks, they are all very slow, with very awkward stumbling on part of the player, yet do not be fooled, every attacks deals a lot of damage and stagger.
Additionally, it has multiple strange moves such as whipping a tongue-like tentacle that sprouts from the players head, a spit back step attack, that deals Slow Poison, and a special move that creates multiple bursts of Arcane Blasts, within a certain radius, which deal tremendous damage. At high levels of Arcane, players can often one-shot other players with this move alone, and since it is an area of effect attack, it can kill multiple opponents at once.
- The Kos Parasite has "hyper armor" in some attacks, including the special Arcane blast.
- The right hand return to its original human state upon performing a Visceral Attack.
- It's entirely possible to use this weapon without the Milkweed rune, however, though the damage output will suffer, it is still viable enough. This may surprise adversaries in PVP as you will deal a considerable amount of damage with your seemingly bare hands.
- When performing any sort of dodge, the player will move in a flailing manner as if it was almost a puppet being pulled.
- This is especially noticeable when rolling forward, where you simply float back into a standing position, which could imply that the stimulated lumenwood is capable of subtly manipulating fundamental forces such as gravity.
- The Lumenwood form share much appearance with the Matango (mushroom people) by Toho.
- Even without Milkweed rune , Kos Parasite can still deal a lot of damage.