|Drops|| Blood Vials
Blood Gems (depends on variant)
Guarding over most the Labyrinths below Yharnam, the Labyrinth Watchers make up the bulk residency of almost all of the Chalice Dungeons by a wide margin, appearing occasionally even in Loran, and Great Isz, but being definitely more present in Pthumeru, and the adjacent Hintertombs.
They exhibit elongated limbs and slender, borderline anoretic figures, with their evident lack of muscle. Despite not exhibiting any sort of genitalia, they appear to be male. Like most other Pthumerians, their faces are distorted, with eyes and mouths wide open.
There are many variants of this particular resident of the Labyrinth which are:
- Naked - They possess no clothing whatsoever, and will wield either a cleaver or a ritual, serpentine dagger. These enemies can also throw projectiles at the player, either Firebombs or "Filth" (deals Slow Poison), or they can throw Throwing Knives, which sometimes are poisoned.
- Clothed - These wear dark blue shrouds and wield dual axes or two handed scythes, being slightly tougher and more dangerous.
- White robes - The Clothed Watchers with white robes are a stronger sub-variant, wielding either flaming weapons, or a Lantern that doubles as a bell, alarming all Watchers in the surrounding area. The Lantern can emit an Arcane blast.
- Chalice Dungeons (all of them)
There is no real strategy against them. They are extremely weak and their real strength is either in numbers or in ambush, or even in both. As such, simply being alert and paying attention to the surroundings, not letting them surround you and dispatching them quickly is really the thing to keep in mind.
Perhaps the one thing to note is that they rush players mindlessly to deal a very strong blow and can stunlock players who are close with multiple hit combo attacks.
- They are so weak and plentiful that using bullets to parry them is a waste. Regardless, they are in fact quite easy to parry, and if players have the Oedon Writhe rune equipped, then it makes it easier to replenish Quicksilver Bullets.
- Like most Pthumerians, these too are also very weak to Arcane damage.
- They are the enemies that populate most of the Pthumeru and Hintertomb Chalices.
- The naked Watchers can wield daggers that look exactly the same as the one wielded by Martyr Logarius.
- Some of these creatures are armed with a scythe or with an Arcane lantern, exactly like the Church Servants. It is well possible that the Healing Church took these weapons from them during the exploration of the dungeon.